Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- distress , hardship , misery , necessity , need.
- An operator used in Boolean searches to return a value when an item is not present.
- The SQL negation operator Used in the WHERE lause to reverse the truth value of a statement See DeMorgan 's law. use this operator to exclude terms If you want to narrow your search use NOT to search for one term and not another This search will return results that include the term you want in instances where it is not related to the unwanted term. always an adverb noun person, place, or thing. a word found in the dictionary.
- Logical negation A 0 becomes a 1 and a 1 becomes a 0. a reserved word used as a unary Boolean operator and in membership tests 3 1, A 1. require the development a formal written charter. a report; be sure you understand the difference!.
- The renovation committee, in a particularly bizarre and retro mood, feels that the best course of action is to paint the walls lime green and replace the carpets with a plush orange shag. apply if the caller has a pre-existing contractual agreement with an information service, and if the call is charged to a credit card However, the bills for calls charged to a credit card would be covered by the dispute resolution procedures of the Fair Credit Billing Act. a U S citizen or a U S permanent resident, or some one who has not obtained residency for tax purposes due to the Substantial Presence Test These individuals are only taxed on their U S source income and are required to file a tax return each year for income that they receive. the opposite of -- ' which items from the list below are necessary to solve the problem and which are not necessary '.
- A Boolean Operator NOT is a word used to exclude terms in a computer search For example: clinton not hillary See also Boolean Logic, And, Or.
- negation of a word or group of words; 'he does not speak French'; 'she is not going'; 'they are not friends'; 'not many'; 'not much'; 'not at all'.
- note. memorandum. minute. mark. grade. annotation. billet. chit. flapper. line. memo. scrip.
- A word used to express negation, prohibition, denial, or refusal. negation of a word or group of words; 'he does not speak French'; 'she is not going'; 'they are not friends'; 'not many'; 'not much'; 'not at all'.
- Shorn; shaven.
- Wot not; know not; knows not.
- grade. mark. memorandum. note. reminder.