Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- The fluid part of a vascular plant or, more specifically, the material transported via the xylem and the phloem of a tree.
- Systems, Applications, Products in Data Processing A vendor product.
- Service Advertisement Protocol.
- The technology behind Duke's Project Enterprise See the University of Nebraska's SAP project glossary.
- Service Access Point The notional point at which a service user and a layer entity can meet so that services can be offered by the layer entity to the particular user. service access point.
- The juice of a tree or other plant It transports the materials required for growth.
- Standard Assessment Procedures.
- Most of the fluids in a tree; certain secretions and excretions, such as oleoresin, are excepted.
- Systems Applications and Processes.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Federal regulations require that aid recipients make satisfactory progress toward completion of a degree Students must be in compliance with the cumulative GPA; maximum time limit and minimum hours completed requirements.
- Can stand for: Service Access Point The interface between a layer in the OSI protocol stack and the layer above Generally, SAP is preceded by a letter denoting the layer providing the service Well-known services are associated with well-known SAP numbers Service Advertising Protocol An IPX protocol that routers use to determine how to reach network nodes providing special services It is similar to the RIP routing protocol, except that it exchanges information about services instead of networks.
- Service Access Point The interface between one protocol and another in an adjacent layer.
- Strategic Action Programme SMAP: Short and Medium-Term Priority Environmental Action Programme SPA and BD Protocol: Specially Protected Areas and Biological Diversity Protocol SPA/RAC: Specially Protected Areas Regional Activity Centre STAP: Scientific and Technical Advisors Panel.
- Systems, Applications and Products in Data Processing A leading ERP software package.
- Systems and Applications Products - the company that supplies the R/3 software which is used for all financial, HR and plant maintenance transactions and reporting at UCT.
- Service Advertising Protocol is a Novell routing protocol used with RIP.
- Service Access Point The connection point between a protocol in one OSI layer and a protocol in the layer above SAPs provide a mechanism by which a message can be routed through the appropriate protocol as it is passed up through the OSI layers.
- Service Advertising protocol SAP packets, along with RIP packets, allow the server to broadcast its known routes and services to the network and obtain this information from other routers on the network.
- Service access point.
- Service Access Point The point at which the services of an OSI layer are made available to the next higher layer The SAP is named according to the layer providing the services, e g , Transport services are provided at a Transport SAP at the top of the Transport Layer. abbr Service Access Point.
- Service Access Point.
- a watery solution of sugars, salts, and minerals that circulates through the vascular system of a plant. a person who lacks good judgment. a piece of metal covered by leather with a flexible handle; used for hitting people. deplete; 'exhaust one's savings'; 'We quickly played out our strength'. excavate the earth beneath.
- handle. helve. lug. stalk. stem. stock. grip. hilt. stick. handhold. handrod. handgrip. haft. hand. tige. tiller. stele. nib. lifter. bail. ear. holder. scape. heft. thumb piece. straw. string. pull. cannon. stirrup. tool shank.
- A narrow ditch or trench made from the foremost parallel toward the glacis or covert way of a besieged place by digging under cover of gabions, etc. a watery solution of sugars, salts, and minerals that circulates through the vascular system of a plant excavate the earth beneath.
- To proceed by mining, or by secretly undermining; to execute saps.
- To make unstable or infirm; to unsettle; to weaken.
- To pierce with saps.
- To subvert by digging or wearing away; to mine; to undermine; to destroy the foundation of.
- A simpleton; a saphead; a milksop.
- The sapwood, or alburnum, of a tree.
- The juice of plants of any kind, especially the ascending and descending juices or circulating fluid essential to nutrition.
- grip. handle. stalk. stem. stock.
- cauline. handhold. stem. stalk. peduncle. handle. hilt. handgrip. grip. butt. haft. halm. haulm. helve. lug. scape. shaft. shank. stag. stick. stipe. stock.