Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- Secondary Emissions Standard. severely errored seconds Seconds during which the bit error ratio is greater than a specified limit and transmission performance is significantly degraded A performance monitoring parameter is measured on a per-channel basis.
- Sports Education Service of the Australian Sports Commission. A second that has an equivalent error ratio greater than 1-in-1,000 In SF, a second with one or more LOSs or frame sync losses, six or more framing bit errors, or 1,544 or more BPVs In ESF, a second with one or more LOSs or frame sync losses, 320 or more CRC-6 errors, or 1,544 or more BPVs On unframed circuits, a circuit with one or more LOSs, or 1,544 or more BPVs.
- Shelf Edge Study Part of LOIS project.
- SCSI Enclosure Services are an ANSI X3 T10 standard for temperature and power monitoring of disk enclosures for enhanced data protection.
- Severely Errored Second. abbr Service Evaluation System.
- Student Employment Services.
- Severely Errored Seconds: A unit used to specify the error performance of T carrier systems This indicates a second containing ten or more errors, usually expressed as SES per hour, day, or week This method gives a better indication of the distribution of bit errors than a simple Bit Error Rate Refer also to EFS See also Source End Station.
- Spongiform encephalopathy.
- Senior Executive Service.
- Senior Executive Service. means the Senior Executive Service.
- audio. sound. voice. tone. noise. audiovisual aids. blur. clatter. cry. murmur.
- noise. sound. tone. voice. cry. note.
- sound. sonic. phonic. audio. vocal. acoustic. sound. voice. noise. tone. cry. call. shout. clatter. sonance. vocal. vox. phono-. sono-.