Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- at , in the.
- Abbreviation for Intramuscular.
- Instant messaging is the ability to easily see whether a chosen friend or co-worker is connected to the Internet and, if they are, to exchange messages with them Instant messaging differs from ordinary e-mail in the immediacy of the message exchange and also makes a continued exchange simpler than sending e-mail back and forth Most exchanges are text-only However, some services allow attachments Independent Service Organization - A firm or organization that offers to process online credit card transactions, usually in exchange for transaction fees or a percentage of sales Merchants must generally establish a merchant account before contracting for ISO services, although some ISOs claim not to require separate merchant accounts See also factoring.
- Inner Marker.
- Short for Instant Messenger, for people too thick to use irc. in the imitation: answering of a melody with the same melody in another instrument slightly later, as in a canon impressionism: trend in French art and music of the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries that reflects the artist's impressions of natural phenomena incidental music: music heard between or during scenes of a dramatic work intermezzo: interlude interval: pitch distance between two notes inversion: melody played upside-down.
- Information Management The way data is collected, analysed and the results disseminated and used Images Pictures represented on a computer screen, including X-rays.
- Slang for individual medley, an event in which the swimmer uses all four competitive strokes in the following order: butterfly, backstroke, breaststroke and freestyle. intramuscularly; injected into the muscle.
- Intramuscular. n See instant messaging.
- Information Management.
- Acronym for Information Management.
- Slang for individual medley, an event in which the swimmer uses all four competitive strokes in the following order: butterfly, backstroke, breaststroke, and freestyle. information management.
- Slang for individual medley, an event in which the swimmer uses all four competitive strokes in the following order: butterfly, backstroke, breaststroke and freestyle Top.
- Intramuscular Injection An injection into a muscle Intramuscular injections hurt, but are absorbed faster Particularly good for glucagon injections when treating a bad hypo.
- Information Model.
- Information Memorandum.
- or Instant Message - IM - Technology similar to that of chat rooms, which notifies a user when a friend is online, allowing them to 'converse' by exchanging text messages. pharmaceutical abbreviation, intramuscular. intramuscular.
- mark. sign.