Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- A tough, insoluble protein substance that is the chief structural constituent of hair, nails, horns, and hoofs. this strong protein is found in skin, hair, and nails It acts as a structural protein and also provides protection Dry skin tends to have more keratin than other skin types.
- A protein substance which is the chief component of wool fiber.
- A scleroprotein containing large amounts of sulfur, such as cystine; the primary component of skin, hair, and nails. is a highly fibrous protein that is the primary material in the cells of the skin, hair and nails.
- Insoluble protein that is the major constituent of the outer layer of the skin, nails, and hair.
- Called also epidermose. a fibrous scleroprotein that occurs in the outer layer of the skin and in horny tissues such as hair feathers nails and hooves.
- By decomposition with sulphuric acid it yields leucin and tyrosin, as does albumin.
- It is an insoluble substance, and, unlike elastin, is not dissolved even by gastric or pancreatic juice.
- A nitrogenous substance, or mixture of substances, containing sulphur in a loose state of combination, and forming the chemical basis of epidermal tissues, such as horn, hair, feathers, and the like.
- ceratine. keratin.