Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- Item collected to score points within the simulation.
- Keshav's daughter.
- A muffin.
- Growing Equity Mortgage.
- A cut and polished precious stone or pearl fine enough for use in jewelry.
- Cut and polished stone of beauty, durability and rarity.
- A muffin; hence, Gem pan: muffin pan.
- Digital Research's Graphics Environment Manager.
- Applied to an Uncirculated or Proof coin, denotes 'flawless' and suggest 'high aesthetic quality '.
- Gender Equality Mainstreaming. attractive minerals used as jewellery A diamond free of flaws, as far as can be determined by a trained observer with the aid of a 10-power magnifying glass, and having a colour and other characteristics that do not deleteriously affect its value for use as a faceted ornamental diamond;.
- A non-standard grading term used to describe a flawless coin struck from dies used for normal circulation coinage. a generic term used for an excellent coin.
- Gateway to Educational Materialshttp://www thegateway org/.
- A crystal that is precious usually due to a combination of its colour, transparency, lustre, hardness and rarity Gems are usually cut in such a way as to maximise the reflection of light within them, and so make them 'sparkle'.
- Goddard Earth Model. an exceptionally beautiful and well struck coin.
- Globus Executable Management.
- Commonly a mineral or organic substance that is cut and polished and used as an ornament Jade comes within the broad scope of the tern gem The qualities sought in gems are beauty, rarity, and durability The unit of weight used for gems is the metric carat Gems are usually cut to bring out their colour and brilliance and to remove flaws Jade, which is the main subject of this web site is not a precious stone but a semiprecious stone.
- Gateway to Educational Materials A consortium of stakeholders interested in providing a set of standards and technical mechanisms for efficient, simple access to education materials on the Internet Also used to denote the GEM Standard and its accompanying controlled vocabularies.
- Mortgage in which annual increases in monthly payments are used to reduce outstanding principal and to shorten the term of the loan.
- a crystalline rock that can be cut and polished for jewelry; 'he had the gem set in a ring for his wife'; 'she had jewels made of all the rarest stones'. art highly prized for its beauty or perfection. a person who is a brilliant and precious as a piece of jewelry. a sweet quick bread baked in a cup-shaped pan. a precious or semiprecious stone incorporated into a piece of jewelry.
- bit of a bridle. bit.
- To embellish or adorn, as with gems; as, a foliage gemmed with dewdrops. art highly prized for its beauty or perfection a crystalline rock that can be cut and polished for jewelry; 'he had the gem set in a ring for his wife'; 'she had jewels made of all the rarest stones'.
- To adorn with gems or precious stones.
- To put forth in the form of buds.
- Anything of small size, or expressed within brief limits, which is regarded as a gem on account of its beauty or value, as a small picture, a verse of poetry, a witty or wise saying.
- A precious stone of any kind, as the ruby, emerald, topaz, sapphire, beryl, spinel, etc., especially when cut and polished for ornament; a jewel.
- A bud.