Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- A minor penalty called when a player uses his or her hands to hold an opponent or their stick.
- Maintaining full draw whilst aiming.
- The portion of the thermal cycle during which the temperature of the object is maintained constant.
- Using hands or stick to hold an opponent It is illegal and calls for a penalty.
- Keeping another player from advancing by literally holding him back with one's hand Usually illegal.
- An Aircraft flying a 'racetrack' pattern based on a defined constraint point.
- The designated area to which the Extra Performers report and stay while waiting to go on set.
- All the shares , contracts , or face amount you own of an investment.
- Land and buildings held by a freehold or leasehold occupier.
- The ruling contained in a judicial opinion upon which the result depends.
- A judge's decision in a case - the legally operative part of a decision.
- Using the hands or arms to impede an opponent's movements A personal foul, and the penalty is a direct free kick.
- When you use your hands to grab your opponent or his or her stick A minor penalty.
- When a parachute is flying directly into the ambient wind, it is said holding See running and crabbing.
- Using your hands on an opponent or the opponent' equipment to impede your opponent's progress.
- Grabbing and holding onto an opponent or the opponent's stick; incurs a minor penalty.
- holding company. community company. conglomerate. consolidated company / corporation. holding. overhead s company.
- The burden or chorus of a song. designed for retention; 'a holding pen'; 'a retaining wall'.
- That which holds, binds, or influences.
- A tenure; a farm or other estate held of another.
- The act or state of sustaining, grasping, or retaining.
- holding company.
- holding company. conglomeration. conglomerate.