Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- Purchase of Services.
- Point of Service.
- Point Of Sale.
- A Point of Service plan offers participants the option to choose the type of coverage they want before each medical service It combines elements of an HMO and a PPO If your PCP does not provide or coordinate your care, this choice pays lower benefits.
- Point of Service health plans combine the features of an HMO with those of out-of-network, fee-for-service coverage Out-of-network usage typically has a per person cap, POS options or products that may be offered by managed care programs or indemnity insurers.
- Point-of-Sale Terminal: A type of computer terminal used to collect and store retail sales data Wireless POS terminals are used for remote or temporary locations. Point of Service Option An insurance plan option utilized by some HMOs to allow patients to see physicians outside of the HMO for an increased cost.
- POS Also called a Point Of Delivery it is a system generated number when a customer is registered on the Eskom database with a prepaid meter This point of supply is a reference number to enquire on the customer's connection on the system.
- Point-of-Service An HMO plan that allows members to 'self-refer' out of the network, subject to higher fees than if care were received from the HMO network.
- Point of service. point of sale.
- Point of Sale. :.
- Point of Service An option under TRICARE Prime that allows enrollees to self-refer for non-emergent health care services to any authorized TRICARE authorized civilian provider POS claims are subject to deductibles and cost-shares.
- Point of sale Merchandising materials used in-store at or near the location of the item being promoted.
- Point of Sale The term also refers to two types of terminals used in retail stores: A terminal with magnetic stripe reader, keyboard, display and autodialer modem, connected to the telephone network and used for on-line credit/debit authorization; A more complex terminal including the above features less modem, connected to a host computer, which handles all transaction processing including item price look-up, data collection, and credit/debit authorization.
- Point Of Sale - Refers to computer equipment and software specialized for retail point of sale, particularly cash drawers, pole displays, receipt printers, bar-code scanners and software that supports them.
- Point of Service A provision that would allow patients in certain managed care plans which limit choice of doctors and hospitals to seek treatment outside the plans Patients who use this option would pay more.
- Point of Service Plan. Point of Service.
- Point of Sale.
- Point of Service Plans.
- Point of Sale also, Point of Service.