Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- Nintendo64 emulator for Win32.
- An umbrella term to describe most earth based religions, with worship of God and Goddess as equals an intrinsic part.
- A person who is not a member of a widely held religion.
- According to Webster's if you are a pagan, you are a non-Christian, non-Moslem, non-Jew - heathen If you were to look up the word heathen in the dictionary you would discover that you are an uncivilized, unenlightened or irreligious person. a practitioner of an Earth Religion; from the Latin 'paganus', meaning 'country dweller'.
- One who is not a Christian, Muslim, or Jew.
- A person who follows non christian or other socially established faiths They are usually of an earth based faith or religion This includes family's taught practices that might including witch craft, psychic gifts and the like. 1 A follower of paganism 2 Something related to paganism.
- A religion which isn't Christian, Jewish or Muslim based Nature worshipping religion.
- From the Latin 'Paganus' meaning country dweller Country folk were the last people to be converted to Christianity.
- This word has many unrelated meanings Some definitions are: Wiccans and other Neopagans sometimes use Pagan as a synonym for Neopagan.
- A pagan is someone who practices a religion other than Christianity, Judaism or Islam, especially the polytheistic religions of the ancient Romans and Greeks Paganism also refers to a group of practices originating from pre-Christian Europe, which include the worship of nature, polytheism and the female deity.
- a person who does not acknowledge your God. not acknowledging the God of Christianity and Judaism and Islam. pay-gan; There is much debate as to the proper definition of this word My definition is 'a Nature-oriented religion' Pagan is derived from the latin 'pagani', meaning country When Christianity gained popularity by converting people in the cities, those still in the country who still held their Nature-oriented beliefs were called 'pagans' Unfortunately, over time these pagans who had once had respect in the community were now considered 'evil' and were forced to take their beliefs underground where they have survived to this day. a practitioner of an Earth Religion; from the Latin paganus, a country dweller.
- Of or pertaining to pagans; relating to the worship or the worshipers of false goods; heathen; idolatrous, as, pagan tribes or superstitions.
- One who worships false gods; an idolater; a heathen; one who is neither a Christian, a Mohammedan, nor a Jew.