Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- Smooth and connected. connecting the notes; in music; 'play this legato, please'. without breaks between notes; smooth and connected; 'a legato passage'.
- Smoothly, evenly Notes are performed with only smallest of breaks between them.
- An articulation mark that indicates that notes should be played smooth and connected Marked as a curved line above or below the notes that should be connected [Articulation Notation]. [leh-gah-toh] 'Tied ' An indication to play music in a connected, smooth fashion.
- Smooth singing with no apparent interruption from articulation.
- A company that sells a backup product called Networker, and one of the market leaders in backup software.
- Moving smoothly between notes with no noticeable interruptions.
- To play notes smoothly and connectedly with no breaks between successive notes. instruction to play smoothly. smooth phrasing. smooth, uninterrupted.
- Smooth and connected; opposite of staccato.
- Smooth, flowing. - In a smooth, connected manner Opposite of staccato [back].
- Italian for 'tied ' In music, the performance of notes in a smooth line The opposite, with notes detached, is called staccato. A direction to play smoothly, so that all the notes run into one another The opposite of staccato.
- Smooth, flowing.
- Connected; tied; a term used when successive tones are to be produced in a closely connected, smoothly gliding manner.