Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- Bureau of Meteorology.
- Beam Orbit Measurement This equipment is at present the main user of the BST.
- Byte Order Mark.
- Bill of materials A comprehensive listing of all subassemblies, components, and raw materials that go into a parent assembly, showing the quantity of each required to make the assembly.
- Book of Mormon Cult writing, part of a religious hoax perpetrated by by Joe Smith, inventor of the polytheistic sect known as Mormonism.
- A sequence of characters written on a magnetic tape to signify the beginning of medium See also EOF , file mark.
- Booking Office Machine - Located at Premium stations All types of transactions are able to be carried out on a BOM Identified on tickets as '065' fixed installation or '066' portable machine. abbreviation for 'Bill of Materials'. bill of materials The whole ball of wax required to assemble all of your widgets.
- Bills of Material. beginning of message SIO.
- Beginning of Medium: The first location on the medium which can be accessed. bill of materials.
- Bureau of Meteorology, Australia.
- The Commonwealth Bureau of Meteorology, the national meteorological authority for Australia.
- Bill of Materials.
- Bill of Material, a reference to the list of components on a board The total BOM cost of a board is a critical factor in designing a board. [pronounced 'bomb']Bill of Materials A list of components to be included on an assembly such as a printed circuit board For a PCB the BOM must include reference designators for the components used and descriptions which uniquely identify each component A BOM is used for ordering parts and, along with an assembly drawing, directing which parts go where when the board is stuffed.
- Bill Of Materials is a complete list of the components which make up the finished goods The BOM should include part number, quantity, and description An indented Bill of Materials include descriptions of sub assemblies and how they relate to the finished goods The BOM is an essential part of the logistics management process.
- Bill of Materials.
- Beginning of Message.
- A sequence of characters written on a magnetic tape to signify the beginning of medium See also EOF and file mark.
- Acronym for byte order mark.
- A large American serpent, so called from the sound it makes.