Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- medium , organ.
- A keyboard instrument with a variety of sizes and construction The largest kind of organ is a church organ, built right into the structure of a sanctuary and featuring a large number of pipes; the keys send an electric signal to send air into a particular pipe or set of pipes There are also smaller portable organs, in which the sound is entirely electronic, and organs of intermediate size, not portable but still electronic These smaller organs are actually more similar in construction to a synthesizer than a church organ.
- A unit of semi-circular stepped shelving containing hundreds of bottles of raw materials. structure made up of different types of tissues that work together to do a certain job. a part of the body made of several tissues, with a particular function.
- Part of a plant with a particular structure and function. 1 A keyboard instrument with both manual and pedal keyboards that produces sound by sending air through pipes of various lengths 2 An electronic instrument that creates the sounds made by a pipe organ. a part of an animal or plant that has some special purpose.
- Organs are made of many tissues that work together to perform a specific function in the organism.
- Two or more tissues working together to do a job for the body Examples: bone, brain, and stomach.
- Keyboard instrument consisting of pipes and reeds Today almost exclusively used in churches.
- A keyboard instrument in which sounds are generated by air blowing through pipes or reeds, or an electronic simulation of such an instrument.
- A keyboard instrument dating back to 200 AD To generate the large volumes of air it requires, the organ was first powered by foot pedals, gravity and water More recently organs have been powered by steam, hydraulics, gas and electricity The essential components of the traditional organ are pipes, wind supply and wind chest, key and stop actions, and case The many sounds of the organ are manipulated when the keyboard controlling the flow of air changes the air supply to the pipes Organs can be very complicated ranging broadly in musical dynamics and size.
- A wind instrument consisting of at least one row of pipes, which are made to sound by air being directed under pressure from a wind-raising device, and key- and pedal-boards, which admit air to the pipes by means of valves. An agency that carries on specific functions within a larger organization.
- Group of cells and tissues that have a particular function for an organism.
- Any multicellular structural or functional unit of an animal of plant, often composed of different tissues that perform specific roles, such as the liver and leaf.
- A part of the body that consists of different types of tissue and that performs a particular function Examples include the kidneys, heart and brain.
- Collection of tissues which performs a particular function or set of functions in an plant's body The leaf, stem, and root are three organs found in many plants Organs are composed of tissues.
- a fully differentiated structural and functional unit in an animal that is specialized for some particular function. a government agency or instrument devoted to the performance of some specific function; 'The Census Bureau is an organ of the Commerce Department'. an electronic simulation of a pipe organ. a periodical that is published by a special interest group; 'the organ of the communist party'. wind instrument whose sound is produced by means of pipes arranged in sets supplied with air from a bellows and controlled from a large complex musical keyboard. a free-reed instrument in which air is forced through the reeds by bellows. part of the body with a specific function.
- organ. agency. instrumentality.
- To supply with an organ or organs; to fit with organs; to organize. wind instrument whose sound is produced by means of pipes arranged in sets supplied with air from a bellows and controlled from a large complex musical keyboard a fully differentiated structural and functional unit in an animal that is specialized for some particular function a periodical that is published by a special interest group; 'the organ of the communist party' a government agency or instrument devoted to the performance of some specific function; 'The Census Bureau is an organ of the Commerce Department'.
- A wind instrument containing numerous pipes of various dimensions and kinds, which are filled with wind from a bellows, and played upon by means of keys similar to those of a piano, and sometimes by foot keys or pedals; formerly used in the plural, each pipe being considired an organ.
- A medium of communication between one person or body and another; as, the secretary of state is the organ of communication between the government and a foreign power; a newspaper is the organ of its editor, or of a party, sect, etc.
- A component part performing an essential office in the working of any complex machine; as, the cylinder, valves, crank, etc., are organs of the steam engine.
- A natural part or structure in an animal or a plant, capable of performing some special action , which is essential to the life or well- being of the whole; as, the heart, lungs, etc., are organs of animals; the root, stem, foliage, etc., are organs of plants.
- An instrument or medium by which some important action is performed, or an important end accomplished; as, legislatures, courts, armies, taxgatherers, etc., are organs of government.
- member. organ.