Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- Jewellery trade colloquialism for solder.
- Sodium carbonate Soda is used as the alkali ingredient of glass It serves as a flux to reduce the fusion point of the silica in making glass Soda glass is relatively light, and on heating, it remains plastic and workable over a wide range of temperatures It lends itself, therefore, to elaborate manipulative techniques.
- Sodium carbonate, an option for the alkali ingredient in glass, alternative to potash Serves as a flux to reduce the fusion point of silica used in making glass Used in the making of soda glass.
- Sodium carbonate Soda is commonly used as the alkali ingredient of glass It serves as a flux to reduce the fusion point of the silica when the batch is melted.
- a sodium salt of carbonic acid; used in making soap powders and glass and paper. a sweet drink containing carbonated water and flavoring; 'in New England they call sodas tonics'.
- soda water. sodium carbonate. sodium bicarbonate. soda.
- Popularly, sodium carbonate or bicarbonate.
- Sodium oxide or hydroxide.