Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- An extra flexible conductor made by wrapping thin flat ribbons of copper or bronze around fine cotton or textile yarns of other fibrous materials This type of conductor has a low current carrying capacity insulation is generally a textile braid The intended usage is for severe flexing. a showy decoration that is basically valueless; 'all the tinsel of self-promotion'. a thread with glittering metal foil attached. impart a cheap brightness to; 'his tinseled image of Hollywood'. adorn with tinsel; 'snow flakes tinseled the trees'. interweave with tinsel; 'tinseled velvet'.
- Metallic material used to add flash and color in fly tying.
- A type of electrical conductor comprised of a number of tiny threads, each having a fine, flat ribbon of copper or other metal closely spiraled about it Used for small size cables requiring limpness and extra-long flex life.
- To adorn with tinsel; to deck out with cheap but showy ornaments; to make gaudy. a thread with glittering metal foil attached a showy decoration that is basically valueless; 'all the tinsel of self-promotion' interweave with tinsel; 'tinseled velvet' adorn with tinsel; 'snow flakes tinseled the trees' impart a cheap brightness to; 'his tinseled image of Hollywood'.
- Showy to excess; gaudy; specious; superficial.
- Something shining and gaudy; something superficially shining and showy, or having a false luster, and more gay than valuable.
- A shining material used for ornamental purposes; especially, a very thin, gauzelike cloth with much gold or silver woven into it; also, very thin metal overlaid with a thin coating of gold or silver, brass foil, or the like.
- immaterial. moral. spiritual.