Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- green pepper , sweet pepper , bell pepper , paprika.
- Type: Spice Description: Dried red peppers ground into a powder Flavor: Slightly bitter, ranging from sweet to hot Uses: Dips, fish, poultry, salads , soups; necessary ingredient in goulash. plant bearing large mild thick-walled usually bell-shaped fruits; the principal salad peppers. a mild powdered seasoning made from dried pimientos.
- Ground, sweet red pepper.
- A seasoning powder made from red peppers The flavor can range from mild to hot Recipe: Pork Tenderloin Paprika.
- A seasoning powder made by grinding dried red or bell pepper pods The flavor ranges from mild to hot, the color from orange-red to bright red U S supermarkets carry the mild paprikas; try ethnic shops for stronger varieties. [Hungarian] translated to sweet red pepper A spicy seasoning ground from a sweet variety of red pepper It is used to season ragouts, stuffings, and sauces, and as a garnish.
- A mild powdered seasoning made from red peppers.
- Used as a seasoning or coloring agent, this is the ground dried fruit of various ripe pepper plants.
- The dried ripened fruit of Capsicum annuum or various other species of pepper; also, the mildly pungent condiment prepared from it. a mild powdered seasoning made from dried pimientos.