Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- A small, low-profile boat similar to a canoe, and increasingly used for wilderness travel. A canoe-shaped boat in which the frame is completely covered except for an opening in the middle for the paddler. a small canoe consisting of a light frame made watertight with animal skins; used by Eskimos. travel in a small canoe; 'we kayaked down the river'.
- A small, decked watercraft usually paddled by one or sometimes two paddlers The paddler sits in the boat and paddles the craft with a double bladed paddle Based on the traditional watercraft of the native peoples of the North American Arctic.
- A type of fully-decked canoe The paddler is seated and uses a double-bladed paddle.
- A small boat propelled with a double blade paddle, from a seated position Most kayaks are decked Kayaks are derived from the frame and sealskin hunting boats of the Arctic LR above: Polo BAT, 2 53m long; white water play boat , about 3 5m long; touring kayak, about 4 5m long; sea kayak, about 5 5 m long; sprint K1, 520cm long, 51 cm beam.
- A narrow covered boat, pointed on both ends, propelled by the rider paddling with an oar.
- a decked boat propelled with a two-bladed paddle from seated position Contrast with canoe, an open boat propelled with a single bladed paddle from a kneeling position. a one-person watercraft covered in skins with a small central opening for the user.
- ski. skiing.
- It is peculiar to the Eskimos and other Arctic tribes. a small canoe consisting of a light frame made watertight with animal skins; used by Eskimos travel in a small canoe; 'we kayaked down the river'.
- A light canoe, made of skins stretched over a frame, and usually capable of carrying but one person, who sits amidships and uses a double-bladed paddle.