Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- The Lord Creator. the Creator; one of the three major deities in the later Hindu pantheon. any of several breeds of Indian cattle; especially a large American heat and tick resistant grayish humped breed evolved in the Gulf States by interbreeding Indian cattle and now used chiefly for crossbreeding.
- Creator God of the Trimurti in Bhakti Hinduism. creator. god of creation, knowledge, consort of Saraswati.
- Hindu name of God the Creator, one of the Trinity.
- The third aspect of the Hindu trinitySiva , Krishna and Brahma.
- One of the three major deities of Hinduism, along with Visnu and Siva Adopted as one of the protective deities of Buddhism. the first created being of the universe; directed by Lord Visnu, he creates all life forms in the universe and rules the modes of passion.
- Infinite Eternal Element that manifests as all things and beings; literally that which bursts forth in the form of the universe; that which gives rise to the universe, supports it, and reabsorbs it. the Hindu creator god, one of the three chief manifestations of god in Hindu mythology along with Vishnu and Siva.
- A creator god, with four heads to overlook each of the four directions Often just three heads, or only one, are shown Brahma is found both in Hindu and early Buddhist sculpture, eventually making his way to Japan as Bon-ten His vahana is a wild goose Descent of the Buddha , Relief from Aihole , Hoysaleshvara T , Halebid, Keshava T , Somnathpur , Linga , Sasbahu T , Tirumalai Nayaka Palace. absolute reality manifested as the active creator of the universe. is the lord of the cosmos. the first god of the Vedic trinity, symbolizing the creative aspect of God.
- The Creator God; the First Person of the Hindu Trinity, the other two being Vishnu and Siva.
- The creator God and member of the Hindu trinity of deities, which also includes Shiva and Vishnu.
- In Hinduism, a post-Vedic deity Brahma is the god of creation and first in the Hindu triad of Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva He is represented as red in color, with four heads and four arms, holding, respectively, a goblet, a bow, a sceptre, and the Vedas.
- An inhabitant of the highest, non-sensual levels of heaven.
- part of the primary Hindu trinity of gods; the creator, whose breathes out the universe to make it come into existence.
- There are two breeds, the dark or penciled, and the light; called also Brahmapootra. the Creator; one of the three major deities in the later Hindu pantheon.
- A valuable variety of large, domestic fowl, peculiar in having the comb divided lengthwise into three parts, and the legs well feathered.
- The triad consists of Brahma, the Creator, Vishnu, the Preserver, and Siva, the Destroyer.
- The One First Cause; also, one of the triad of Hindoo gods.