Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- The dragon is of ancient date and played a prominent part in early romance, though little used in English heraldry He is usually depicted with four legs and wings, a long barbed tail, usually knotted, and a body protected by scales When the dragon is drawn without wings he is called a lindworm; without feet, a serpent; when he hangs by the head, it represents a conquered dragon.
- A Civilized race inhabiting the island southeast of the Minor Continent Dragons all use specific elemental magic. a small aimal with wings and four legs, compare with birds only two legs. old SCA euphemism for a car.
- Eagle Elk Tooth.
- A huge, winged lizard capable of exhaling a stream of fire Only a few dozen of these ancient creatures exist, but they have long life spans and are very difficult to kill. a fictional, lizard-like, fire breathing creature.
- The Dragon was created when working on an interpretation of the Story of St George He is an intellectual and a humanist He only wants to eat Cleodalinda because that is what dragons do When confronted by St George he tries to rationalize with him and convince the knight that the woman he is rescuing is more trouble than she is worth This doesn't work and the dragon is killed As the story takes place in a world outside of the main continuum, it is usually shown only in books or on the labels of bottles. a type of alien with reptilian features; very powerful and dangerous. n A serpent or reptile of mythology, stories of dragons pervade many cultures Most tales portray dragons as huge, scale-bearing creatures with a crested head, enormous claws and a pointed tail Dragons are said to possess the ability to fly, and they have the unique ability to breath fire in combat Interesting link; Postcard from Azeroth on the subject of dragons. Heb tannim, plural of tan The name of some unknown creature inhabiting desert places and ruins ; probably, as translated in the Revised Version, the jackal. 1 fear 2 materialism 3 represed emotion 4 the power of the unconscious 5 Kundalini power 6 slaying dragon; dispelling of negative power fears, thinking and allows awakening to higher levels of awareness.
- Any non-humanoid, sentient reptilian species Dragons vary widely in size, shape, and culture Some dragons have wings, horns, and complex magical structures Most dragons have scales, claws, and an ancient heritage. ancient creatures of strength, wisdom and power.
- a creature of Teutonic mythology; usually represented as breathing fire and having a reptilian body and sometimes wings. a fiercely vigilant and unpleasant woman. a faint constellation twisting around the north celestial pole and lying between Ursa Major and Cepheus. any of several small tropical Asian lizards capable of gliding by spreading winglike membranes on each side of the body.
- A fabulous winged creature, sometimes borne as a charge in a coat of arms. any of several small tropical Asian lizards capable of gliding by spreading winglike membranes on each side of the body a creature of Teutonic mythology; usually represented as breathing fire and having a reptilian body and sometimes wings a fiercely vigilant and unpleasant woman.
- A variety of carrier pigeon.
- Called also flying lizard.
- These prolongations aid them in making long leaps from tree to tree.
- Five or six of the hind ribs, on each side, are prolonged and covered with weblike skin, forming a sort of wing.
- A small arboreal lizard of the genus Draco, of several species, found in the East Indies and Southern Asia.
- A short musket hooked to a swivel attached to a soldier's belt; so called from a representation of a dragon's head at the muzzle.
- A luminous exhalation from marshy grounds, seeming to move through the air as a winged serpent.
- A constellation of the northern hemisphere figured as a dragon; Draco.
- A fierce, violent person, esp. a woman.
- A fabulous animal, generally represented as a monstrous winged serpent or lizard, with a crested head and enormous claws, and regarded as very powerful and ferocious.