Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- A developmental series of communities a chain of seral stages containing the initial , one or more transitional stages, and a single climax stage. survival, evasion, resistance, and escape. having lost all moisture; 'dried-up grass'; 'the desert was edged with sere vegetation'; 'shriveled leaves on the unwatered seedlings'; 'withered vines'.
- The product of succession: the entire sequence of plant communities that successively occupy and replace one another in a particular environment over time.
- The organisms in a community at a given point in the successional sequence The final sere is the climax.
- A sequence of plant communities that successively follow one another in the same habitat from the pioneer stage to a mesic climax. the series of communities that follow one another in a natural succession, as in the change from a bare field to a mature forest.
- the stages that follow one another in an ecological succession.
- Claw; talon.
- Same as Sear.
- Dry; withered.
- Dry; withered; no longer green; applied to leaves.