Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- Tax2 Amount of second year of delinquent tax certified by county.
- Abercrombie House.
- Abbreviation for Ampere-Hour.
- Ah is a Scots word meaning I Ah said Ah hadnae seen him.
- Ampere-hour capacity of the battery pack.
- Archway and Hospitals; AW - Archway Furnival; BD - Bedford; BG - Bounds Green; CF - Chase Farm Hospital; CH - Cat Hill; EN - Enfield; HE - Hendon; IH - Ivy House; NC - National Centre for Work Based Learning Partnerships; NM - North Middlesex Hospital ; QP - Quicksilver Place; RF - Royal Free Hospital; TP - Trent Park; TM - Tottenham; WI - Whittington Hospital.
- Attack Helicopter. expresses delight HI - used as a greeting OS - a bone.
- An IPsec protocol that provides for anti-replay and verifies that the contents of the packet haven't been modified in transit AH is a mathematical code that is embedded and transmitted in the IP packet May be applied alone or in combination with ESP Top. attack helicopter.
- Authentication Header.
- Real Player Real Player 0:46 Authentication Header.
- Symbol and abbreviation of ampere-hour.
- After Hijra: the event of the Prophet's migration from Makkah to Madina is known as Hijra and marks the beginning of the Islamic Calendar.
- Authentication Header The authentication header is part of the IPSec protocol process It authenticates the entire packet, including the IP address, using the MAC.
- The IPSEC Authentication Header, added after the IP header For details, see our IPSEC Overview document and/or RFC 2402.
- Amp-Hour A battery capacity rating that equals the achievable product of the current drain and the time duration of that drain The greater the AH rating, the longer the operating battery life For a known current drain requirement, dividing the amp-hour rating by that drain yields the operating time duration of the battery supply.
- Ah! Oh. alas.
- An exclamation, expressive of surprise, pity, complaint, entreaty, contempt, threatening, delight, triumph, etc., according to the manner of utterance.
- ah!. oh!. alas!. ouch!. curse (beddua)