Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- Hindu discipline aimed at training the consciousness for a state of perfect spiritual insight and tranquility that is achieved through the three paths of actions and knowledge and devotion. a system of exercises practiced as part of the Hindu discipline to promote control of the body and mind.
- A discipline that focuses on the body's muscles, posture, breathing mechanisms, and consciousness, in order to attain physical and mental well-being through mastery of the body.
- An ancient practice for bringing body and mind into harmony using meditation, physical postures, breathing, and exercise.
- A philosophical as well as physical way of life emphasizing harmony of body and mind The philosophy of yoga is based in Eastern Metaphysical beliefs The goal of the philosophy is to help a person become balanced in mind and body and attain self-enlightenment Yoga, apart from its metaphysical teachings, is beneficial to the body.
- The English word 'Yoke' is derived from this word, and its meaning is 'Union' or being connected to something The understanding is that it is the integration of personal experience into wisdom, both from physical and meditative practices. the practice in which physical postures, breathing exercises and meditation are used to reduce stress, lower blood pressure and regulate heart rate. The state of oneness with the self, with God; the practice leading to that state.
- Philosophical and physical discipline using various postures and controlled breathing to improve muscle flexibility and tone, improve circulation and calm the mind. General term for techniques of meditation and spiritual practice in Indian religions In Tibet, it usually refers to Tantric practice. techniques of developing and integrating energy; discipline or 'yoking' of the senses and the ego more.
- A means of becoming united with the supreme being, or with the universal soul.
- Union of the individual soul and the Supreme Soul; also the discipline by which such union is effected The Yoga system of philosophy, ascribed to Patanjali, is one of the six systems of orthodox Hindu philosophy and deals with the realization of Truth through concentration of the mind. is a tune-up for the body Gentle postures stretch and tone muscles, joints, organs, and glands Yoga helps relieve physical and mental tension The many forms of yoga can be practiced by anyone to achieve greater health.
- A system of exercises for attaining bodily or mental control and well-being Various forms of yoga include poses for building strength and flexibility, breathing exercises for cleansing, and/or meditation for relaxation and stress reduction.
- Indian word for 'union ' Yoga is a posturing and breathing technique to induce relaxation.
- A Hindu discipline aimed at training the consciousness for a state of perfect spiritual insight and tranquillity A system of exercises to promote integration of body, mind, and spirit Yoga, to yoke, join, bring together, bring to union.
- A Hindu series of mental, spiritual and physical exercises designed to aid in enlightenment The exercise component of Yoga is often practiced in the West as an aid to healthy living.
- Union of the lower nature with the higher Different forms and techniques to gain control of the physical, astral or mental bodies.
- A combination of relaxation, breathing techniques and exercise which combats stress, and helps circulation and movement of the joints.
- Yoga is an ancient Indian practice, dating back to 2500 BCE, possibly even earlier It is a scientific system designed to bring the practitioners health, happiness, and a greater sense of Self In Yoga, the body and mind are linked to create a state of internal peacefulness and integration, bringing the individual from a state of separation to a self-unity that is flexible, accepting and whole At the practical level, and included in the contemporary definitions of Yoga, are the actual physiological/mental techniques themselves These techniques concentrate on posture and alignment, as well as creating a higher consciousness Yoga utilizes stretching postures, breathing, and meditation techniques to calm the emotional state and the mind, and tone the body.
- Any one of several paths of spiritual discipline intended to lead a person to deliverance from samsara and the realization of moksha--i e , to at-onement with ultimate reality Specifically, it means a 'yoking' of the self by spiritual discipline, a method of training designed to lead to union of the human spirit with ultimate reality and release from the limits of the individual ego Also called margas Normally following a yoga involves apprenticeship to a guru.
- A species of asceticism among the Hindoos, which consists in a complete abstraction from all worldly objects, by which the votary expects to obtain union with the universal spirit, and to acquire superhuman faculties. a system of exercises practiced as part of the Hindu discipline to promote control of the body and mind Hindu discipline aimed at training the consciousness for a state of perfect spiritual insight and tranquility that is achieved through the three paths of actions and knowledge and devotion.