Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- dwell; 'You can stay with me while you are in town'; 'stay a bit longer--the day is still young'. put up with something or somebody unpleasant; 'I cannot bear his constant criticism'; 'The new secretary had to endure a lot of unprofessional remarks'; 'he learned to tolerate the heat'; 'She stuck out two years in a miserable marriage'.
- monument. cenotaph. memorial. edifice.
- To stand the consequences of; to answer for; to suffer for.
- To bear patiently; to tolerate; to put up with.
- To endure; to sustain; to submit to.
- To wait for; to be prepared for; to await; to watch for; as, I abide my time.
- To remain stable or fixed in some state or condition; to continue; to remain.
- To stay; to continue in a place; to have one's abode; to dwell; to sojourn; with with before a person, and commonly with at or in before a place.
- To wait; to pause; to delay.
- monument. memorial anıt.
- monument. memorial.