Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- VA regulation. [in] Contains the name of the item in the collection. nIII: courage; brave, courageous. a unit of electrical power in an AC circuit equal to the power dissipated when 1 volt produces a current of 1 ampere.
- The SI unit of reactive power The reactive power at the port of entry of a single-phase two-wire circuit when the product of the rms value in amperes of the sinusoidal current, the rms value in volts of the voltage, and the sine of the angular phase difference by which the voltage leads the current is equal to 1.
- Volt Amps Reactive.
- A business that repackages and improves hardware manufactured by an Original Equipment Manufacturer A VAR typically improves the original equipment by adding superior documentation, packaging, system integration, and exterior finish. abbreviation for volt ampere reactive Unit of ac reactive power.
- Company that writes application software that is packaged and sold with underlying systems software and hardware.
- Value Added Reseller. value-added reseller; a business that repackages and improves hardware manufactured by an original equipment manufacturer. an abbreviation for variety It applies to a variation of the species.
- Variable This Virtual character formatting element indicates text that represents a variable name.
- Value-Added Reseller A business that repackages and improves hardware manufactured by an original equipment manufacturer.
- See: Value-at-risk model.
- Acronym for Value Added Reseller A VAR is a business that adds its own 'value,' or application, to an existing product, and resells the resulting enhanced product as a package.
- existing. in existence. present. in attendance. at hand. available. going spare.
- to. existent. present. available. there is. there are. to have. belongings. possessions. wealth.
- get in.