Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- Abbreviation for alt religion kibology.
- The Autobot starship which brought the Autobots to Earth This ship served as the Autobot headquarters for many years on Earth.
- The rectangular houseboat that Noah built to contain his family and pairs of all animals during the Flood.
- A moveable outdoor pig shelter.
- The cabinet that houses the Torah In the Torah, the Ark contained the tablets of the Ten Commandments In Hebrew, it is called the 'Aron Kodesh '. a large, flat-bottomed boat, as in: They loaded the grain on the ark and floated it down the river. 1 A sacred box or container 2 In Judaism, often refers to the container for the tablets outlining the covenant with God 3 In Christianity, often refers to Noah's Ark. the chest, censed during services, containing holy Relics of the Saints and any other things holy to God.
- You must have come out of the ark, or you were born in the ark, because you are so old-fashioned, and ignorant of current events.
- sacred chest where the ancient Hebrews kept the two tablets containing the Ten Commandments. a boat built by Noah to save his family and animals from the Flood.
- trench. irrigation. canal. drain. dike. ditch. mill. race. float. hollow. conduit. arc. culvert. flume. runnel. trolley pole.
- A large flatboat used on Western American rivers to transport produce to market. a boat built by Noah to save his family and animals from the Flood sacred chest where the ancient Hebrews kept the two tablets containing the Ten Commandments.
- Hence: Any place of refuge.
- Gen. vi.
- The large, chestlike vessel in which Noah and his family were preserved during the Deluge.
- Called also the Ark of the Covenant.
- In it Moses placed the two tables of stone containing the ten commandments.
- The oblong chest of acacia wood, overlaid with gold, which supported the mercy seat with its golden cherubs, and occupied the most sacred place in the sanctuary.
- A chest, or coffer.
- ditch. canal hark. cetvel. kanal. arc.