Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- The football's rotation when it's thrown.
- Twisted, spiral as the placement of leaves emerging from the rhizome. leaves arranged around a twig in a pattern like candy-cane stripes.
- A tool for creating spiral-shaped polygons. a 'Jelly Roll' design in a cane where sheets of clay are stacked and rolled to create a spiral design when sliced crossways.
- A 360 degree turn, at least. an opaque glass thread wound around a clear rod. a method of applying reinforcement in which there is not interlacing between individual strands of the reinforcement.
- Plastic or stainless steel reel with grooves into which film is threaded prior to processing.
- A Curve that decreases in radius linearly with angular radius Primary use in electronic design is to create an Inductor. disc galaxy having within the disc spiral arms of higher gas density and newly formed stars; may be normal or barred.
- An arrangement of objects along the outline of a coiled spring.
- A turn on the ball of one foot with the other foot held loosely in front without weight.
- A movement in which the skater glides on one foot with the upper body bent forwards at the waist with the back arched, and the free leg is held extended at a level above the ice surface higher than the hip of the free leg. A curved line that begins at an origin point, moves further away from the origin, and decreases in curvature as it travels around the origin A spiral is sometimes referred to as a spiral of Archimedes. a nautilus/circular shape commonly seen in fractals.
- Any move on which the skater glides along the ice on one skate, with the non-skating leg in the air to the rear.
- The locus of a point P which winds around a fixed point O in such a way that OP is monotonically decreasing Sinusoidal spirals are not true spirals.
- The rotation of the ball on its long axis after it has been passed or punted Skating: A body position in which the skater bends forward, one leg extended backward with a straight knee, the arms extended out to the side. a ball passed or kicked with a spin which propels it further with more accuracy; the ball points the same direction throughout its flight.
- a plane curve traced by a point circling about the center but at ever-greater distances from it. a curve that lies on the surface of a cylinder or cone and cuts the element at a constant angle. ornament consisting of a curve on a plane that winds around a center with an increasing distance from the center. a structure consisting of something wound in a continuous series of loops; 'a coil of rope'. flying downward in a helical path with a large radius. to wind or move in a spiral course; 'the muscles and nerves of his fine drawn body were coiling for action'; 'black smoke coiling up into the sky'; 'the young people gyrated on the dance floor'. form a spiral; 'The path spirals up the mountain'. move in a spiral or zigzag course. in the shape of a coil.
- spiral. loop.
- Anything which has a spiral form, as a spiral shell. flying downward in a helical path with a large radius ornament consisting of a curve on a plane that winds around a center with an increasing distance from the center a plane curve traced by a point circling about the center but at ever-greater distances from it form a spiral; 'The path spirals up the mountain'.
- Of or pertaining to a spiral; like a spiral.
- Winding round a cylinder or imaginary axis, and at the same time rising or advancing forward; winding like the thread of a screw; helical.
- Winding or circling round a center or pole and gradually receding from it; as, the spiral curve of a watch spring.
- corkscrew. spiral.
- spiral. spiry. helical. loop.