Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- The edge created by folding metal back on itself Metal is hemmed to eliminate sharp edges and increase rigidity. the edge created by folding metal back on itself.
- HE Microwave. hemlock.
- Using a Whip stitch to attach the linings [Devlin, 1840].
- Edge of material doubled over onto itself for the purpose of safe handling or to increase edge stiffness. -- Edge of material doubled over onto itself for the purpose of safe handling or to increase edge stiffness. high energy milk.
- The edge created by folding metal back on itself Metal is hemmed for safety and strength reasons.
- both. and. besides. and also. even.
- To form a hem or border to; to fold and sew down the edge of.
- A border made on sheet-metal ware by doubling over the edge of the sheet, to stiffen it and remove the sharp edge.
- Border; edge; margin.
- The edge or border of a garment or cloth, doubled over and sewed, to strengthen it and prevent raveling.
- To make the sound expressed by the word hem; hence, to hesitate in speaking.
- An utterance or sound of the voice, hem or hm, often indicative of hesitation or doubt, sometimes used to call attention.
- It is often a sort of voluntary half cough, loud or subdued, and would perhaps be better expressed by hm.
- Them An onomatopoetic word used as an expression of hesitation, doubt, etc.
- also. likewise. and also.