Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- Personal Information Manager.
- Personal Information Manager A variety of software that logs personal and business information, such as contacts, appointments, lists, notes, and occasions and is frequently embedded in PDA devices Also known as a 'contact manager '.
- Personal Information Management Applications such as Microsoft Outlook and Lotus Notes are generally considered as PIM applications.
- A small furry animal which lives in Terra del Fuego Difficult to hunt, due to its nocturnal habit, the Pim is worth the chase Although a full grown pim dresses out at under two ounces, a dozen make a tasty treat Natives of Terra del Fuego often eat nothing else but pimburgers during the long cold summers in this wind swept land See also PDA.
- Software application akin to an appointment book that enables the user to organize personal information. personal information manager, a suite of programs including address book, diary, and scheduling functions. See PDA.
- An application or set of applications that organizes information such as addresses, appointments, and notes.
- Personal Information Managers, for instance agenda and contacts applications.
- Personal Information Management functionality started with the Filofax, with all your personal data held in paper form in a single package The personal organiser came along to store the data electronically with the ability to store thesame information on your PC and synchronise the two The same functionality is now finding its way into mobile phones, which also have the synchronisation capability.
- Protocol Independent Multicast.
- A software feature that organizes frequently used information such as names, addresses, telephone numbers and appointments Many wireless phones come with built-in PIMs.
- Acronym for personal information manager An application that usually includes an address book and organizes unrelated information, such as notes, appointments, and names, in a useful way.
- Personal Information Manager: Also known as a 'contact manager,' is a form of software that logs personal and business information, such as contacts, appointments, lists, notes, occasions, etc.
- bolt. pin. needle. pivot. stud. gudgeon. prop. tap bolt. pintle. bayonet. swivel. tusk. leaf.
- cotter pin.
- pin. gib. gudgeon. pintle.