Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- Moving pictures. the visible part of a television transmission; 'they could still receive the sound but the picture was gone'. a recording of both the video and audio components. broadcasting visual images of stationary or moving objects; 'she is a star of screen and video'; 'Television is a medium because it is neither rare nor well done' - Ernie Kovacs.
- Source of video signal for the monitor, may be an add-on board, or built right into the motherboard.
- A version of filming often used in music productions or to promote someone or something.
- Pertaining to picture signals in a television system Voltage Drop The voltage developed across a component or conductor by the current in the resistance or impedance of the component or conductor.
- Something that has been recorded on videotape, CD, DVD, cassette, or other broadcasting medium.
- Video console variables find the best tradeoff between performance and quality Also possible to use these commands in scripts to change your settings quickly in-game.
- A moving picture, accompanied by sound.
- The medium of delivering information created from the.
- A series of framed images put together, one after another, to simulate motion and interactivity A video can be transmitted by number of frames per second and/or the amount of time between switching frames.
- Digital video is useful in multimedia applications for showing real life - such as people talking or real life illustrations of concepts Its main drawback is its very large file size To make it usable video files need to be compressed. Electronic recording and playback of imagery.
- Pertaining to visual information in an integrated system.
- Video cameras and cable television Visible spectrum The portion of the electromagnetic spectrum that can be seen by the unaided human eye Voice Telephone services.
- Pertaining to the picture signals in a television system or to the information-carrying signals which are eventually presented on the cathode-ray tubes of a radar.
- A smoothly animating series of images More complex than simple animated gifs, videos can add richness to content and enhance the user experience Videos are often accompanied by sound tracks; it is recommended that this not be done within the video itself but by using SMIL.
- Pertaining to picture signals in a television system.
- video deck. video player. video recorder. video teyp. audiovisual aids.
- the visible part of a television transmission; 'they could still receive the sound but the picture was gone'.
- video. video player. video.