Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- An object that defines, in Entity-Relationship terms, the mapping between enterprise object classes and the database schema This definition is typically stored in a file created with the EOModeler application A model also includes the information needed to connect to a particular database server.
- A system that describes or predicts an associated process based on the definition of variables, rules and equations A properly-defined model enables analyzing the possible effects of changes in the underlying process based on changes in the model.
- An analytical tool used by transportation planners to assist in making forecasts of land use, economic activity, travel activity and their effects on the quality of resources such as land, air and water.
- An interpretation in which expressions of interest to us come out true for that interpretation See interpretation; isomorphism of models; true for an interpretation.
- A model is a particular case of the Modeling Relation which commutes That is it is a successful encoding of a percept into a formal system, the use of that formal system to 'explain' the causal event in the real world, and a decoding back to the real world to compare and confirm the congruence between the implication in the formal system and the causal event in nature [Don Mikulecky, Dec 21, 2000].
- A graphical representation of the thing that is to be made, modified, or understood Some of such things cannot be actually observed and felt until they are built while some others cannot be easily understood without the models A preliminary design work that serves as a plan from which a final product is to be made Models are used to understand, design, and then construct complicated things or concepts such as buildings, machines, and computers, programs that run on the computers, aircrafts, processes, and theories.
- In fisheries science, a description of something that cannot be directly observed Often a set of equations and data used to make estimates.
- A circulation model is any mathematical simulation used to forecast overall financials and circulation levels or revenue Although most modeling today is done with computers, some companies still work models manually, with spreadsheets List modeling is the practice of using statistical tools, such as regression analysis , to identify particularly good or poor prospects for the purpose of enhancing response.
- A mathematical formula designed to price an option as a function of certain variables - generally stock price, striking price, volatility, time to expiration, dividends to be paid, and the current risk-free interest rate The Black-Scholes model is one of the more widely used models.
- A mathematical and geometric projection of activity and the interactions in the transportation system in an area This projection must be able to be evaluated according to a given set of criteria which might include land use, economics, social values, and travel patterns.
- A prototype or surrogate of a complex situation It can be a physical model, such as an architectural model of urban design, or a mathematical model of interactions of many variables It is used in simulations for relating various components together or can be a stand alone tool to evaluate different approaches using different assumptions Recent use of personal computer tools allows many types of software to effectively answer questions such as 'what if I increase the growth rate'; these too are models.
- A representation of a process or system that can be controlled to demonstrate the effects that various actions will have on the process or system.
- A system of postulates, data, and inferences presented as a mathematical description of a phenomenon such as an actual system or process The actual phenomenon is represented by the model in order to explain it, to predict it, and to control it.
- A visual, mathematical, or three-dimensional representation in detail of an object or design, often smaller than the original A model is often used to test ideas, make changes to a design, and to learn more about what would happen to a similar, real object. a representation of a set of components of a process, system, or subject area A model is generally developed for understanding, analysis, improvement, and/or replacement of the process.
- An interpretation in which expressions of interest to us come out true for that interpretation See interpretation; isomorphism of models; true for an interpretation Cardinality of a model The cardinality of the domain of the model See domain Model of a wff or set of wffs An interpretation, I, that makes those wffs true for I Model of a formal system An interpretation, I, that makes its set of theorems true for I A model of a system is a model of its set of theorems Non-standard model Weakly, any non-standard interpretation that is a model Strongly, any model that is not isomorphic with the intended model See isomorphism of models Normal model A normal interpretation that is a model See interpretation, normal.
- A model is the actual data representation for the information at hand Examples are the structural model and the style model representing the parse structure and the style information associated with a document The model might be a tree, or a directed graph, or something else.
- An important function of data mining is the production of a model A model can be descriptive or predictive A descriptive model helps in understanding underlying processes or behavior For example, an association model describes consumer behavior A predictive model is an equation or set of rules that makes it possible to predict an unseen or unmeasured value from other, known values The form of the equation or rules is suggested by mining data collected from the process under study Some training or estimation technique is used to estimate the parameters of the equation or rules. a way to represent a system for the purposes of reproducing, simplifying, analyzing, or understanding it The standard representation in the Renewable Resource Data Center is the computer model, but models can be made of any substance such as clay, paper, abstract mathematics, or concepts.
- A quantitative representation of the relationships among the entities in a system, often used to make predictions about the system For example, scientists at the HBEF have developed models to predict how future pollution levels may affect stream acidity The model predicts that as sulfate emissions drop, stream acidity will drop.
- A representation of a set of components of a process, system, or subject area, generally developed for understanding, analysis, improvement, and/or replacement of the process [GAO] A representation of information, activities, relationships, and constraints [Treasury Enterprise Architecture Framework].
- a simplified description of a complex entity or process; 'the computer program was based on a model of the circulatory and respiratory systems'. a type of product; 'his car was an old model'. a person who poses for a photographer or painter or sculptor; 'the president didn't have time to be a model so the artist worked from photos'. representation of something. something to be imitated; 'an exemplar of success'; 'a model of clarity'; 'he is the very model of a modern major general'. someone worthy of imitation; 'every child needs a role model'. a representative form or pattern; 'I profited from his example'. a woman who wears clothes to display fashions; 'she was too fat to be a mannequin'. the act of representing something. plan or create according to a model or models. form in clay, wax, etc; 'model a head with clay'. assume a posture as for artistic purposes; 'We don't know the woman who posed for Leonardo so often'. display as a mannequin; 'model the latest fashion'. create a representation or model of; 'The pilots are trained in conditions simulating high-altitude flights'. construct a model of; 'model an airplane'. worthy of imitation; 'exemplary behavior'; 'model citizens'.
- model. pattern. sample. specimen. template. type. form. design. norm. examplar. archetype. mold. mould. make. copy. standard. templet. example. emblem. sampler. fashion plate. former. mannequin.
- To make a copy or a pattern; to design or imitate forms; as, to model in wax. the act of representing something representation of something a type of product; 'his car was an old model' a simplified description of a complex entity or process; 'the computer program was based on a model of the circulatory and respiratory systems' a representative form or pattern; 'I profited from his example' a person who poses for a photographer or painter or sculptor; 'the president didn't have time to be a model so the artist worked from photos' someone worthy of imitation; 'every child needs a role model' form in clay, wax, etc; 'model a head with clay' construct a model of; 'model an airplane' create a representation or model of; 'The pilots are trained in conditions simulating high-altitude flights' plan or create according to a model or models display as a mannequin; 'model the latest fashion' assume a posture as for artistic purposes; 'We don't know the woman who posed for Leonardo so often'.
- To plan or form after a pattern; to form in model; to form a model or pattern for; to shape; to mold; to fashion; as, to model a house or a government; to model an edifice according to the plan delineated.
- Suitable to be taken as a model or pattern; as, a model house; a model husband.
- A person who poses as a pattern to an artist.
- Any copy, or resemblance, more or less exact.
- That by which a thing is to be measured; standard.
- Anything which serves, or may serve, as an example for imitation; as, a government formed on the model of the American constitution; a model of eloquence, virtue, or behavior.
- Something intended to serve, or that may serve, as a pattern of something to be made; a material representation or embodiment of an ideal; sometimes, a drawing; a plan; as, the clay model of a sculpture; the inventor's model of a machine.
- A miniature representation of a thing, with the several parts in due proportion; sometimes, a facsimile of the same size.
- model. Örnek olan. numune. Örnek. kalip. manken. ÖrneĞe gÖre yapmak. model yapmak. modellİk etmek. kalibini Çikarmak. bİÇİmlendİrmek. pattern. sample. specimen. templet.
- fashion model.