Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- did , act , action , deed , exploit , feats.
- Sanskrit word meaning that.
- Technical Applications Team.
- Transient Occupancy Tax; tax revenue created by hotels.
- Assumes equally spaced cells arriving at an anticipated rate Cells that arrive too early are considered non-conforming. shelf made of wire mesh or burlap used to spread the leaves out for withering and fermentation.
- Theoretical Arrival Time. transactivator of transcription, a gene of HIV that plays a role in viral replication by regulating the transcription of viral DNA into RNA; also the protein produced by that gene.
- Text attribute table for an annotation subclass in a coverage In addition to user-defined attributes, the TAT contains a sequence number and text feature identifier See also feature attribute table.
- flavo r. sweetness. sweet taste. delight. flavour. pleasure. relish. salt. savour. spice. zest.
- A pony. make lacework by knotting or looping.
- Gunny cloth made from the fiber of the Corchorus olitorius, or jute.
- flavour. relish. salt. savour. taste. zest.
- gustatory. taste. flavor. flavour. relish. savor. savour. sapidity. sauce. savoriness. savouriness. sweet. zest.