Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- Myocardial Infarction. destruction of heart tissue resulting from obstruction of the blood supply to the heart muscle. a British unit of length equivalent to 1,853 18 meters. a unit of length used in navigation; equivalent to the distance spanned by one minute of arc in latitude; 1,852 meters. a unit of length equal to 1760 yards. a midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region. the government agency in the United Kingdom that is responsible for internal security and counterintelligence on British territory. the government agency in the United Kingdom that is responsible for internal security and counterintelligence overseas. the syllable naming the third note of any major scale in solmization.
- Same usage as me: Are you talking to mi?.
- Marching Illini.
- Death of myocardial tissue, a 'heart attack '. 1 mitral insufficiency; back flow or regurgitation of flow through the mitral valve during ventricular systole. mile.
- Mentally Impaired Children who are delayed in their mental development.
- Mills College, Oakland.
- Military Intelligence. abbr 1077 Manual Interrogator.
- Michel Postage Stamp Catalog [abbr ].
- Michel German Catalogue. is the acronym for mile, i e approx 1 609 km. abbreviation for mental illness or mentally ill.
- Common type is PMI , the insurance paid for by the borrower to insure the mortgage company's investment.
- The blade of a knife or sword.
- Myocardial Infarction: heart attack. military intelligence.
- Myocardial infarction.
- In solmization, the third degree of the major scale.
- A syllable applied to the third tone of the scale of C, i. e., to E, in European solmization, but to the third tone of any scale in the American system. the syllable naming the third note of any major scale in solmization.