Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- Local Area Network - a network of computers confined within a small area, such as an office building. A network of computers, usually in the same building or group of buildings.
- Local Area Network A network of computers within a limited area. -- A computer network limited to the immediate area, usually the same building or floor of a building.
- An acronym for local area network A LAN is a system comprising multiple computers that are physically interconnected through network adapter cards and cabling.
- See: Local Area Network.
- Short for Local Area Network A LAN is a collection of computing equipment at a single location that communicate with each other to share resources and information, such as disk storage and files, printers, and email See also WAN.
- A LAN, or Local Area Network, is a computer network that spans a only a small area Most LANs are confined to a single building, groups of buildings, or perhaps just a few miles A LAN can be connected to other LANs over any distance via telephone lines A system of LANs connected in this way is called a Wide Area Network, or WAN.
- Local area network; a network that extends over a small area Connects a group of computers for the purpose of sharing resources such as programs, documents, or printers Shared files often are stored on a central file server.
- Local Area Networks.
- Local Area Network, a data communications system consisting of a group of interconnected computers, sharing applications, data and peripherals The geographical area is usually a building or group of buildings. A computer network technology that is designed to connect computers that are separated by a short distance A LAN can be connected to the internet and can also be configured as an intranet.
- Local Area Network A communication network that serves users within a limited geographic area The most common type of LAN is Ethernet.
- Local area network; a network where computers are connected in close proximity, such as in the same building or office park; a system of LANs connected at a distance is called a wide-area network.
- Local area network.
- A Local Area Network connects computers in a relatively small area, such as the same floor or building, or a group of buildings like a campus Users on the same LAN can share devices as well as data Back to Top. - A network connecting computers in a relatively small area such as a building.
- Local Area Network A computer network limited to the immediate area, usually the same building or floor of a building.
- Local Area Network A group of computers and associated devices that share a common communications line More details.
- Local Area Network A computer interconnection network for limited connection distances, like those of an office environment.
- Local Area Network - A computer communications system limited to no more than a few miles and using high-speed connections A short-haul communications system that connects ADP devices in a building or group of buildings within a few square kilometers, including workstations, front-end processors, controllers, switches, and gateways.
- Local Area Network, which is a computer network, although geographically limited, usually to the same building, office, etc.
- Local Area Network This may for example be the network connecting together a company's computers.
- Local Area Network.
- Local Area Network.
- a local computer network for communication between computers; especially a network connecting computers and word processors and other electronic office equipment to create a communication system between offices.