Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- instant , moment , momentum.
- Weight of object x its arm. n 1 An indefinite interval of time 2 A specific point in time.
- The kth moment of a list is the average value of the elements raised to the kth power; that is, if the list consists of the N elements x1, x2, , xN, the kth moment of the list is.
- A Twisting Motion about an Axis. the couple effect of forces about a given point; see BENDING MOMENT.
- A distance measurement on a model forward or aft of its balance point as in nose moment or tail moment.
- The product of effects of loads causing a force and the distance to a particular axis or point.
- A force attempting to produce motion around an axis.
- A moment is the rotation produced in a body when a force is applied.
- A twisting action; a torque; a force acting at a distance from a point in a structure so as to cause a tendency of the structure to rotate about that point See also bending moment, moment connection.
- The tendency of a force to cause rotation about a point or axis.
- The effect of the distribution of the mass of an object on its resistance to change in motion A moment is calculated by multiplying the magnitude of a force by the length of its lever arm, the perpendicular distance between the line of action of the force and the point where it is applied.
- The tendency of force to affect motion Tendency, or measure of tendency, to produce motion, especially about a point or axis The product of a quantity and its perpendicular distance from a reference point.
- The tendency of a force to cause a rotation about a point or axis which in turn produces bending stresses.
- a particular point in time; 'the moment he arrived the party began'. an indefinitely short time; 'wait just a moment'; 'it only takes a minute'; 'in just a bit'. at this time; 'the disappointments of the here and now'; 'she is studying at the moment'. having important effects or influence; 'decisions of great consequence are made by the president himself'; 'virtue is of more moment that security'. the moment of a couple is the product of its force and the distance between its opposing forces. the n-th moment of a distribution is the expected value of the n-th power of the deviations from a fixed value.
- moment. loading list. momentum.
- Tendency, or measure of tendency, to produce motion, esp. motion about a fixed point or axis. the n-th moment of a distribution is the expected value of the n-th power of the deviations from a fixed value the moment of a couple is the product of its force and the distance between its opposing forces a particular point in time; 'the moment he arrived the party began' an indefinitely short time; 'wait just a moment'; 'it only takes a minute'; 'in just a bit'.
- An infinitesimal change in a varying quantity; an increment or decrement.
- An essential element; a deciding point, fact, or consideration; an essential or influential circumstance.
- Importance, as in influence or effect; consequence; weight or value; consideration.
- Impulsive power; force; momentum.
- A minute portion of time; a point of time; an instant; as, at that very moment.