Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- A ceremonial parade.
- A special day or season of the year to celebrate an event of importance to a religion They were and are times of feasting and are often associated with holidays. n pesta.
- From Latin, joyful Another way of describing a Feast Day.
- a day or period of time set aside for feasting and celebration. an organized series of acts and performances ; 'a drama festival'.
- A time of feasting or celebration; an anniversary day of joy, civil or religious. an organized series of acts and performances ; 'a drama festival' a day or period of time set aside for feasting and celebration.
- Pertaining to a fest; festive; festal; appropriate to a festival; joyous; mirthful.
- festival. festive. festival. festivity. carnival. feast. fair.