Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- A member of the string instrument family, part of the subfamily of unbowed strings The mandolin is tuned like the violin, except it has eight strings, rather than four Often found in folk music ensembles, the mandolin is smaller than the guitar It has the following stages of sound production: energy source: muscle vibrating element: the strings resonating chamber: the instrument's body. a stringed instrument related to the lute, usually played with a plectrum.
- Plucked-string instrument with a rounded body and fingerboard; used in some folk musics and in country-western music. an adjustable slicer for vegetables.
- A small stringed instrument descended from the lute.
- Stringed instrument similar to, but smaller than, the lute It evolved in 18th-century Italy It has four pairs of strings, which are plucked with a plectrum.
- A small and beautifully shaped instrument resembling the lute. a stringed instrument related to the lute, usually played with a plectrum.