Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- Fatal Accident Reporting System.
- Rules and regulations designed by the Federal Aviation Administration to control airspace operations in the United States.
- Fatality Analysis Reporting System A NHTSA system which has collected information on fatal crashes since 1975 in all states, including data on alcohol involvement.
- Federal Aviation Regulations, frequently cited by FAs.
- Federal Acquisition Regulations.
- Federal Aviation Regulations, the laws governing aviation.
- light comedy. low comedy.