Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- As for buggy.
- Classification And Regression Trees A decision tree technique used for classification of a dataset Provides a set of rules applicable to a new dataset to predict which records will have a given outcome Segments a dataset by creating 2-way splits Requires less data preparation than CHAID.
- Community Accountability and Reintegration Treatment.
- Championship Auto Racing Teams, founded in 1978, sanctions open-wheel Indy car races In 1996, most of its teams began boycotting the Indianapolis 500 after Indianapolis Motor Speedway president Tony George changed the specifications for Indy cars and started his own Indy Racing League CART sanctions Indy Lights and recently ventured into sports car racing with its Super Touring Championship. vt to remove forcefully [she was carted off to jail]. n kereta.
- Committee-Appointed Review Team.
- Short for cartridge, a cart is the container holding magnetic tape, that typically has one or more SPOTS for an advertiser recorded on it It is similar in size and operation to an 8-track tape The cart is inserted into a playback machine for broadcast.
- Powered buggy used to transport golfer and equipment around the course.
- The Swiss valet Prince Albert brought with him from Coburg, who had been in his service since the prince was a child.
- Computer-Assisted Realtime is real-time captioning shown on a screen projector for live events such as meetings.
- Classification and Regression Trees A type of decision tree algorithm that automates the pruning process through cross validation and other techniques.
- a heavy open wagon usually having two wheels and drawn by an animal. wheeled vehicle that can be pushed by a person; may have one or two or four wheels; 'he used a handcart to carry the rocks away'; 'their pushcart was piled high with groceries'. draw slowly or heavily; 'haul stones'; 'haul nets'. transport something in a cart.
- To carry burdens in a cart; to follow the business of a carter. a heavy open wagon usually having two wheels and drawn by an animal transport something in a cart.
- To expose in a cart by way of punishment.
- To carry or convey in a cart.
- An open two-wheeled pleasure carriage.
- A light business wagon used by bakers, grocerymen, butchers, etc.
- A two-wheeled vehicle for the ordinary purposes of husbandry, or for transporting bulky and heavy articles.
- A common name for various kinds of vehicles, as a Scythian dwelling on wheels, or a chariot.
- gaudy. showy. tearing noise.