Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- AT Attachment - also known as IDE.
- ARCnet Trade Association.
- American Telemedicine Association.
- Air Transport Association.
- Known also as IDE, supports one or two hard drives, a 16-bit interface and PIO modes 0, 1 and 2.
- AT Attachment.
- Advanced Technology Attachment An interface standard generally used for data storage devices.
- Airline Transportation Assication.
- Short for AT Attachment, a disk drive implementation that integrates the controller on the disk drive itself ATA: Known also as IDE, supports one or two hard drives, a 16-bit interface and PIO modes 0, 1 and 2 ATA-2: Supports faster PIO modes and multiword DMA modes Also supports logical block addressing and block transfers ATA-2 is marketed as Fast ATA and Enhanced IDE.
- AT Attachment Interface for hard drives. , in the US, is a national credential conferred by Accreditation Council for Accountancy and Taxation to professionals who handle sophisticated tax planning issues, including ownership of closely held businesses, qualified retirement plans and complicated estates.
- Air Transport Association. The specification, formulated in the 1980s by a consortium of hardware and software manufacturers, that defines the IDE drive interface AT refers to the IBM PC/AT personal computer and its bus architecture IDE drives are sometimes referred to as ATA drives or AT bus drives The newer ATA-2 specification defines the EIDE interface, which improves upon the IDE standard.
- For the PC, what are the differences between MFM, RLL, IDE, EIDE, ATA, ESDI, and SCSI hard drives?.
- Airline Transportation Association.
- Air Transport Association of America. 'Advanced Technology Attachment' - The common disk drive interface technology that puts the drive controller right on the drive itself There are a number of ATA versions, from the original a k a IDE) to the 33MBps ATA-33 to the newest standard, ATA-66 which operates at 66MBps.
- A standard for storage devices that lets them be treated as if they were hard drives on the system Any ATA compatible media can be read by any ATA device.
- Advanced Technology Attachment; a disk drive interface standard for IDE.
- AT Attachment A disk drive implementation that integrates the controller on the drive itself There are several versions of ATA, all developed by the Small Form Factor Committee: ATA: Also known as IDE, supports one or two hard drives, a 16-bit interface and PIO modes 0, 1 and 2 ATA/33:Also called Ultra ATA, Ultra DMA, UDMA and DMA-33, supports multiword DMA mode 3 running at 33 MBps ATA/66:Version of ATA proposed by Quantum Corporation, and supported by Intel, that doubles Ultra ATA's throughput to 66 MBps ATA/100:Version of ATA proposed by Quantum Corporation, and supported by Intel, that supports 100 MBps.
- American Transport Association.
- AT Attachment A popular 16-bit interface standard that extends the ISA bus of the IBM PC-AT to attach peripherals; it has evolved through over 5 generations; the original ATA is better known as IDE.
- AT Attachment Also known as IDE ATA defines the physical, electrical, transport, and command protocols for the internal attachment of storage devices.
- father. ancestor. elder. forebear. forefather. foregoer. gee. parent. patriarch. predecessor. progenitor.
- ancestor. forefather. predecessor. father.
- ancestor. father. elder. forbear. ataturk. forebear. forefather. forerunner. predecessor. progenitor. sire.