Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- As is a word meaning than mair as yin. abbr Answer Supervision.
- A/S Ancillary Services.
- Abbreviation for Australian Standard.
- Application Server. sessment: A charge imposed by a co-operative or condominium apartment building on apartment owners to cover the cost of an improvement on the building Assessments are levied proportionately to the number of shares or the percentage of the common charges owned/paid by an apartment owner.
- Do not use a s to mean 'because' or 'since': the resulting sen-tence may be confusing, since as can also mean when We left the pool because [not as] it was raining See also like, as Do not use a s to mean 'because' or 'since': the resulting sen-tence may be confusing, since as can also mean when We left the pool because [not as] it was raining See also like, as.
- Auricle Sinistrus.
- Autonomous System--Collection of gateways under a single administrative authority using a common Interior Gateway Protocol for routing packets.
- An application server is a server program in a computer in a distributed network that provides the business logic for an application program.
- Autonomous Systems Part of the internet layer that routers use to relate to network connectivity and packet addressing; the router checks the network address and only routes on the host address if the source and destination are on the same network.
- Apollo-Saturn The NASA mission designator for Apollo project missions launched using one of the Saturn family of rocket boosters NASA's convention in the 1960s and 1970s for designating a mission used one letter to represent the responsible project and one letter to describe the launch vehicle used Apollo 11 is appropriately designated AS11, or also AS-506 indicating the sixth mission launched with the Saturn V rocket.
- Autonomous System On the Internet, an autonomous system is the unit of router policy, either a single network or a group of network that is controlled by a common network administrator on behalf of a single administrative entity An autonomous system is also sometimes referred to as a routing domain An autonomous system is assigned a globally unique number, sometimes called an Autonomous System Number.
- Autonomous System, a unique number identifying an Internet-connected network that has routing policies distinct from their upstream connection Used in the BGP routing protocol.
- See: Autonomous System.
- Autonomous System.
- Autonomous System.
- a very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms; arsenic and arsenic compounds are used as herbicides and insecticides and various alloys; found in arsenopyrite and orpiment and realgar. a United States territory on the eastern part of the island of Samoa. to the same degree ; 'they were equally beautiful'; 'birds were singing and the child sang as sweetly'; 'sang as sweetly as a nightingale'; 'he is every bit as mean as she is'.
- ace. ermine.
- A Roman copper coin, originally of a pound weight ; but reduced, after the first Punic war, to two ounces; in the second Punic war, to one ounce; and afterwards to half an ounce.
- It was divided into twelve ounces.
- A Roman weight, answering to the libra or pound, equal to nearly eleven ounces Troy weight.
- An ace.
- Expressing a wish.
- For instance; by way of example; thus; used to introduce illustrative phrases, sentences, or citations.
- As if; as though.
- That, introducing or expressing a result or consequence, after the correlatives so and such.
- Expressing concession.
- Because; since; it being the case that.
- While; during or at the same time that; when; as, he trembled as he spoke.
- In the idea, character, or condition of, limiting the view to certain attributes or relations; as, virtue considered as virtue; this actor will appear as Hamlet.
- Denoting equality or likeness in kind, degree, or manner; like; similar to; in the same manner with or in which; in accordance with; in proportion to; to the extent or degree in which or to which; equally; no less than; as, ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil; you will reap as you sow; do as you are bidden.
- ace. ermine. stoat.