Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- Access Network Terminal. between the first and second molar. n semut.
- Ant is an amazingly useful tool for building, testing, deploying, and managing Java-based projects It replaces make as the tool of choice for building projects, as well as providing an excellent cross-platform utility for basic programming-task-related scripting We have used it on dozens of projects and can't live without it If you use no other Open Source tools, use Ant Related Ant reading.
- Antenna, either retractable, 1', 3', 6' rubber flex, stubby. , referred to in Prov 6:6; 30:25, as distinguished for its prudent habits Many ants in Palestine feed on animal substances, but others draw their nourishment partly or exclusively from vegetables To the latter class belongs the ant to which Solomon refers This ant gathers the seeds in the season of ripening, and stores them for future use; a habit that has been observed in ants in Texas, India, and Italy.
- A one-hundred-percent Java based build tool that is used to compile, assemble, and run applications Instead of the traditional model where build envionrments are extended with shell-based commands, Ant is extended using Java classes Instead of writing shell commands, the configuration files are XML-based, calling out a target tree where various tasks get executed Each task is run by an object that implements a particular Task interface Ant is open-source and is an offering of the Apache Group Visit Ant's official web site for more information See Also Java.
- A Java-based, and thus cross-platform, build tool that can be extended using Java classes The configuration files are XML-based, calling out a target tree where various tasks get executed.
- Antenna. antenna.
- social insect living in organized colonies; characteristically the males and fertile queen have wings during breeding season; wingless sterile females are the workers.
- jurament. oath. pledge.
- Cf. - ent.
- A suffix sometimes marking the agent for action; as, merchant, covenant, servant, pleasant, etc.
- See Anti-, prefix.
- A contraction for are and am not; also used for is not; now usually written ain't.
- oath. vow.