Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- One of two aliens that appeared in SailormoonR He disguised herself as Ginga Seijuurou and attended Juban Junior High School He had a crush on Tsukino Usagi.
- ANSI-labeled tape without user-label processing. axial length ATR against-the-rule astigmatism. abbr Access Line.
- Action Level The concentration of a contaminant which, if exceeded, triggers treatment or other requirement, which a water system must follow.
- The Assistant Leader: This is a team role that is unique to the Therapeutic Spiral Model It was created to help manage the integration of group members into a TSM drama when they are triggered The AL directs all subscenes that are outside of the circle of safe experiencing. an East Indian tree HO - expresses surprise OX - a clumsy person. - This award is given to those achieving the Competent Leader award, served a complete term as a District Officer, completed the High Performance Leadership Program, and served successfully as a Club Sponsor, Mentor, or Specialist.
- Autograph Letter, in the handwriting of the author but not signed.
- A protocol that translates data into a format that can be interpreted by the ATM Cell.
- Exchangeable aluminum, i e aluminum that may be taken up by roots Aluminum in the soil solution is very toxic to plants The lower the pH, the more plant available aluminum is.
- Is an acronym for the ICQ feature call Active List to create/join a group of individuals with the same interests. , all', alla, alle: To; used with other words, e g al Fine.
- Annual Leave The Federal government has made provisions for authorized absence from work, usually through earned leave, for most of its employees Annual leave is earned on the basis of years of Federal service Full-time employees with 15 years or more of service earn 26 days of annual leave a year; those with three but less than 15 years earn 20 days; and those with less than three years earn 13 days.
- Action Level The concentration of a contaminant which, if found to be exceeded, will trigger further treatment or other procedures that the water system must follow to lower the level.
- Aluminum; a metal that is toxic to trees and fish.
- a silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite. a state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico; one of the Confederate states during the American Civil War. , all', alla, alle - To; used with other words, e g al Fine.
- red. scarlet. vermilion. rouge.
- Although; if.
- The Arabic definite article answering to the English the; as, Alkoran, the Koran or the Book; alchemy, the chemistry.
- See Ad-.
- To; at; on; in OF. shortened to a-.
- All; wholly; completely; as, almighty, almost.
- ruddy. scarlet.
- red. ruddy. scarlet.