Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- The Japanese unit of currency. a yearning for something or to do something. the basic unit of money in Japan; equal to 100 sen. have a desire for something or someone who is not present; 'She ached for a cigarette'; 'I am pining for my lover'.
- yen. cuff of a shirt / jacket / coat. sleeve. wristband.
- The yen is equal to 100 sen. the basic unit of money in Japan; equal to 100 sen.
- Since Japan's adoption of the gold standard, in 1897, the value of the yen has been about 50 cents.
- The unit of value and account in Japan.
- cuff. sleeve. yen.
- sleeve. wristband. yen.