Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- The lowest-pitched member of the brass instrument family, with the following stages of sound production: energy source: air vibrating element: the player's lips resonating chamber: the instrument's body A tuba designed for marching is called a Sousaphone. the lowest brass wind instrument.
- A member of the brass family although some are now made from fibreglass It has a huge conical bore ending in a wide flared bell Typically the tuba has three to six valves and carries the bass range of the orchestra.
- The bass member of the modern brass family The tuba family includes the euphonium, sousaphone, C and B-flat tubas, and others The modern orchestral tuba has valves, a conical bore and a range of D two octaves below the bass clef to G above middle C The bell is very wide and the cup very deep, thus facilitating the extremely low notes so characteristic of the instrument Search Google com for Tuba.
- TCP and UDP with Bigger Addresses One of the three IPng candidates.
- A low-pitched brass wind instrument.
- A very low pitched brass instrument that uses valves to control the pitch.
- TCP and UDP over Bigger Addresses.
- See Sax-tuba.
- A sax-tuba.
- An ancient trumpet.