Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- Belt. time. a light strong gray lustrous corrosion-resistant metallic element used in strong light-weight alloys ; the main sources are rutile and ilmenite. shrub with terminal tufts of elongated leaves used locally for thatching and clothing; thick sweet roots are used as food; tropical southeastern Asia, Australia and Hawaii. the syllable naming the seventh note of any musical scale in solmization.
- Transportation Institute, a non-profit organization devoted to maritime research and education. it. bia:.
- Chemical symbol for Titanium.
- Title Insert An insert in a CD single that has a worded title.
- Terrestrial interference. a Western note in the do re mi system, the 7th and last note, equivalent to ni. abbr Trunk Index.
- Technical Instruction Book.
- Telecom Italia.
- Transport Index Applicable to radioactive materials.
- In solmization, the seventh degree of the major scale Also called the leading tone. - A non-profit organization governed by a Board of Directors elected by the membership The first Toastmasters club was established on October 22, 1924, in Santa Ana, California, by Dr Ralph C Smedley, who conceived and developed the idea of helping others to speak more effectively More clubs were formed, and Toastmasters International was incorporated under California law on December 19, 1932; Toastmasters International's business and services are administered by its World Headquarters, located in Rancho Santa Margarita, California It employs no paid promoters or instructors It has no salaried staff except the Executive Director and World Headquarters staff, who provide services to the clubs and Districts.
- Texas Instruments.
- Texas Instruments Incorporated.
- the syllable naming the seventh note of any musical scale in solmization shrub with terminal tufts of elongated leaves used locally for thatching and clothing; thick sweet roots are used as food; tropical southeastern Asia, Australia and Hawaii.