Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- Tax Anticipation Note. acid number.
- Name or designation. total ammonia nitrogen.
- Computes a tangent.
- Traditional Access Nation.
- Allotted seat on the platform for zazen. when the message pertains only indirectly to Photoshop.
- Line activated telephone recorder.
- Abbreviation for the Trust Assurance Network. stay.
- Raised platform seats in the zendo upon which people sit for zazen. a variable color that is a light yellowish brown Plural tense: tan-colored articles of clothing. - tangent.
- Temporary Authorization Number TRA: Threat and Risk Assessment.
- Total Acid Number.
- a browning of the skin resulting from exposure to the rays of the sun. a light brown. ratio of the opposite to the adjacent side of a right-angled triangle. treat skins and hides with tannic acid so as to convert them into leather. get a tan, from wind or sun. of a light yellowish-brown color.
- down. daybreak. dawn. first light.
- To thrash or beat; to flog; to switch. a light brown a browning of the skin resulting from exposure to the rays of the sun get a tan, from wind or sun treat skins and hides with tannic acid so as to convert them into leather of a light yellowish-brown color.
- To get or become tanned.
- To make brown; to imbrown, as by exposure to the rays of the sun; as, to tan the skin.
- To convert into leather, as by usual process of steeping it in an infusion of oak or some other bark, whereby it is impregnated with tannin, or tannic acid , and is thus rendered firm, durable, and in some degree impervious to water.
- Of the color of tan; yellowish- brown.
- A brown color imparted to the skin by exposure to the sun; as, hands covered with tan.
- A yellowish-brown color, like that of tan.
- Called also tan bark.
- The bark of the oak, and some other trees, bruised and broken by a mill, for tanning hides; so called both before and after it has been used.
- See Picul.
- dawn. daybreak.
- dawn. daybreak. twilight. aurora. sunglow.