Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- Packet Utilisation Standard utilisation standard. the tenth month of the Hindu calendar. a fluid product of inflammation.
- A pale yellow or green fluid found where there is an infection. liquid material containing broken-down leukocytes and cells, usually resulting from inflammation.
- A mixture of dead bacteria, white blood cells and other body secretions created by the body to rid itself of infection.
- An acute inflammatory exudate composed of dead and dying neutrophils and necrotic surrounding tissue; a foul-smelling, milky yellow fluid.
- white, yellow-green, or beige creamy fluid that is formed by decomposing tissue, white blood cells, and tissue fluids. blood, serum, damaged tissue, white blood cells and bacteria found at places of infection or injury.
- haze. inch. mist. drizzle. vapor. vapour cloud. damp. water smoke. fume. dampness. smog. aerosol.
- It consists of innumerable white nucleated cells floating in a clear liquid. a fluid product of inflammation the tenth month of the Hindu calendar.
- The yellowish white opaque creamy matter produced by the process of suppuration.
- haze. inch. mist. slight fog.