Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- A device operated by the foot of the player which moves the registers, the buff stop, or the coupler In modern harpsichords, one pedal is usually provided for each register and one each for the buff stop and the coupler. use a foot-operated lever, as in: As I get older, it's getting harder to pedal my bicycle up the hill.
- pedal. treadle. footboard. foot lever. damper. pad. footstep.
- A lever or key acted on by the foot, as in the pianoforte to raise the dampers, or in the organ to open and close certain pipes; a treadle, as in a lathe or a bicycle.
- Of or pertaining to a pedal; having pedals.
- Of or pertaining to the foot, or to feet, literally or figuratively; specifically , pertaining to the foot of a mollusk; as, the pedal ganglion.
- pedal. treadle.