Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- A wide, unobstructed view of an entire surrounding area A picture or series of pictures representing a continuous scene, either exhibited all at once, or exhibited one at a time by being unrolled and passed before the audience Originally, it was a building specially designed to house colossal, circular murals The closest relative to the latter, which is now outdated, is perhaps the IMAX film projection system. from Greek meaning 'all view', the wide-open view of the complete surrounding area.
- A panorama shot is an extremely wide-view image created by capturing a series of images.
- A broad view, usually scenic. 1) Predecessor to the diorama developed in the late 18th century 2) A bar running up and down stage to hold masking, scenery, or lighting.
- A broad view, usually scenic Photographer: Don Cochran Film: KODAK FUN SAVER Panoramic Film Size: 35 mm.
- A photograph with much wider horizontal coverage that a normal photograph, up to 360-degrees and more.
- the visual percept of a region; 'the most desirable feature of the park are the beautiful views'. a picture representing a continuous scene.
- A picture representing scenes too extended to be beheld at once, and so exhibited a part at a time, by being unrolled, and made to pass continuously before the spectator. a picture representing a continuous scene.
- A picture presenting a view of objects in every direction, as from a central point.
- A complete view in every direction.