Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- A work, composition; commonly used to denote the number of a published work.
- This represents a single-composer publication, not necessarily the chronological order.
- Acronym for Organization of Persistent Upwelling Structures, a program taking place in 1983 that studied the inner part of a filament near Point Conception, California See Atkinson et al.
- Operations Pipeline Unified System.
- Open Architecture Purse System.
- Caementicium - concrete.
- Lat Work; labor; the product of work or labor.
- HP/Linux Cluster.
- System proposed by CISL in 1986 to follow on after Multics Eventually canceled by Bull Officially known as NOS/VS3 or HVS release 3 This group was managed by Michael Tague. 'work ' An opus number indicates the chronological order in which a piece was composed or published. a single work or composition.
- Latin for 'work,' these numbers list, in date order, when a work was composed or published. , Op: 'Work' With a number, used to show the order in which the works by a given composer were written or published Opus numbers are most often used for composers who catalogued their own works e g Op 1, Op 2.
- a musical work that has been created; 'the composition is written in four movements'. 'Work' With a number, used to show the order in which the works by a given composer were written or published Opus numbers are most often used for composers who catalogued their own works. 'Work'; opus numbers provide a means of cataloguing a composer's compositions. Composers' works are generally catalogued by opus numbers, in the order in which they were written Usually abbreviated as op. , Op - The term, meaning work, is used by composers to show the chronological order of their works, e g Op 1, Op 2.
- A work; specif. , a musical composition.