Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- This fiber is also called polypropylene, and is extremely popular in Berbers and level loops Olefin carpets are highly stain, static, mold, and mildew resistant They can be used for indoor or outdoor carpets, including outdoor turf Their resistance to matting and crushing are not as good as a nylon fiber. any unsaturated aliphatic hydrocarbon.
- Man-made fibers derived from polypropylene or polyethylene.
- A synthetic fiber used in carpet yarns See also polypropylene, and solution dyed. a chemical family of unsaturated hydrocarbons; also refer to polyolefin.
- A man-made fiber characterized by its light weight, high strength, and abrasion resistance Used in products such as furniture covers and draperies.
- A manufactured fiber characterized by its light weight, high strength, and abrasion resistance Olefin is also good at transporting moisture, creating a wicking action End-uses include activewear apparel, rope, indoor-outdoor carpets, lawn furniture, and upholstery.